- Monday – Finally some nice running weather. I ran after work run and followed it with a short trip to the gym
- Tuesday – Just a rest day with a walk with BFF at the mall
- Wednesday – ran with Natalie (our first time running together) before my first STEM running session as a volunteer this season. It was exciting to meet the new runners and new volunteers.
- Thursday – met Alyssa for my last run before the half. We decided to run in Washington Park which I used to run in all the time when I worked nearby.
Unfortunately. I tripped during that run and went down pretty hard in my shoulder and both knees. Lots of blood (Oh and I was wearing white running shoes) and soreness. But I washed myself off and we continued 2 more miles. Then I bought some antiseptic and bandages and went to the movies with a friend.
- Friday – Pretty sore and banged up. Luckily it was my rest day anyway. Played mah jongg in the evening.
- Saturday – Lots of errands and doing stuff around the house. Did managed to meet a friend in Saratoga and pick up my racket packet.
- Sunday – Ran my 21st Half Marathon – the Saratoga Palio Half Marathon. The predicted heavy rain held off, only had light rain on and off which helped with the humidity. This is a very popular local race so I saw so many runners that I knew. It wasn’t a PR and I wasn’t trying for one. But if I didn’t have a nose bleed from miles 10-12, I might have come closer.
24.7 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
- Monday – Turkey Trot Training group run (3 slow miles)
- Tuesday – rest, tennis
- Wednesday – 3 mile run with a friend + volunteering with STEM group
- Thursday – 4 mile run with a friend, dinner out with a friend
- Friday – rest, mah jongg
- Saturday – LSAT proctoring, LSD? or
- Sunday – 5K race + more miles?? or boating
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races?