- Monday – Day off from work. Whoo Hoo!! But my hubby had to work so I drove up to Bolton Landing and went for a solo hike. The weather was perfect. Cool and Sunny. I couldn’t believe that my legs weren’t even tired as I climbed 1 mile up to the top of a mountain.
After my climb, I visited our marina and then walked around town for a while. I resisted stopping at the outlets and instead came home and made chili. I almost went to my Turkey Trot training group run. But the route is hilly and speed drills were scheduled. I decided to play it safe and not overdo. (The new me!!)
- Tuesday – Just work with a short walk at lunch and a short run before tennis in the evening with dinner out after.
- Wednesday -I met up with Barbara for a run before my STEM volunteering. (Alyssa was sick.)
STEM group is doing the Couch to 5k walk/run and they’re up to 8 minutes running/walking.
Afterward, I met my BFF for our bi-monthly mall walk.
- Thursday – My lunch walk got rained out but the rain stopped so I was able to run after work. My legs were tired. I don’t usually run 3 days in a row, especially after a half.
I was supposed to go out with a friend but decided to stay home for a change. I never watch TV but since the hubby was out playing tennis, I watched one episode of This is Us (anyone watch this new show?) and Grey’s Anatomy.
- Friday – A well needed rest day but at least I walked my usual path at lunch. The weather has turned cooler but it was sunny. (It was in the 30s in the am!!)
- Saturday – I ran one of my favorite 10k races. I had a course PR on a very chilly morning.
After the race, I drove up to our marina and we spent a perfect last day on the lake.
- Sunday – I spectated at a Duathlon. I do it every year to watch AJH.
18.2 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
- Monday – Turkey Trot Training group run (4 miles)
- Tuesday – rest, tennis
- Wednesday – 5 mile run with friends+ volunteering with STEM group
- Thursday – 3 mile run
- Friday – rest
- Saturday – Day at Ellms Family Farm with mentee & 2 kids, 5K race (at 5 pm)
- Sunday – College reunion lunch in NYC and Broadway show with tennis friends
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races?