- Monday – I was planning to go to my Troy Turkey Trot training group run after work but I bailed. It was cold. I was tired and no one was home to hand out Halloween candy, etc. In others words, I wimped out.
- Tuesday – I felt guilty that I didn’t run yesterday so I ran before tennis. (I had burn off the calories that I would consume at dinner after tennis.)
- Wednesday – I was scheduled to meet Alyssa at UAlbany for 2 loops of the campus before running with the STEM group. But her son was sick so I was solo. The first loop was slooow. Then the 2nd loop was sloooower but I perked up running with the STEM ladies (I guess I need company) and I celebrated by meeting a friend out for wine & appetizers.
- Thursday – A rainy day and I had a hair appt. So an unscheduled rest day. (There are few things more important than running and hair color is one of them. LOL)
- Friday – Hopped the train to NYC and met up with my Russian friend Anna. I stayed overnight and shared a room with Anna’s friend. No time for a run today either.
- Saturday – Dash to the Finish Line 5K race. I ran 3.1 miles from the UN to the NYC Marathon finish line (with over 10,000 other runners) including Anna, her 2 Russian friends and Judy.
We celebrated with brunch and mimosas. Then I continued to run/walk in the park followed by dinner and a show with the girls.
- Sunday – Still in NYC. Anna and I started the day with a run along the Hudson. Then we went to Central Park to watch the early marathon finishers.
After lunch, I headed to train station to go home.
18 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
- Monday – Troy Turkey Trot Training group run (3-4 miles)
- Tuesday – rest, tennis
- Wednesday – 3 mile run + STEM run
- Thursday – rest, mall walk with BFF
- Friday – day off – 5k race
- Saturday – rest
- Sunday – 15k race
Happy Running! How is your running going?