- Monday – I was so tired after my weekend but I dragged myself planning to go to my Troy Turkey Trot training group run after work (We are now at a new location – RPI campus). We did 8 X 1 min at race pace. It was tough but as usual, I am glad I went.
- Tuesday – After work I voted and then played tennis and went out to dinner. I hate that it gets dark so early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Wednesday – With Barbara injured, Alyssa away and STEM cancelled, I had to run solo. It was cold and raining so I could only motivate myself to do one loop of the campus.
- Thursday – A scheduled rest day so I walked at lunch and then in the mall after work with my BFF.
- Friday – I had the day off from work so why not a 5k. It wasn’t that cold but the nasty wind made it feel that way. Still had fun running with friends and winning my age group (a glass & $15 gift card to Fleet Feet.)
- Saturday – Another rest day and time to catch up on the household chores that got ignored last weekend. I also picked up my bib for the race the next day and spent all my race winning gift cards ($25 at LL Bean, $10 at Fleet Feet & $50 at Recovery Room restaurant.)
- Sunday – My favorite 15k race – the Stockade-athon. I ran it for 5th time. Stomach issues during mile 3-4 prevented me from a PR, but still enjoyed the race. I met so many friends as well as, Ed Whitlock!!!
18 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
- Monday – train to NYC, run when I get there?
- Tuesday – work in NYC (rain predicted)
- Wednesday – work in NYC, run before work?
- Thursday – work in NYC, run during lunch?
- Friday – work in NYC, train home
- Saturday – 5k race with STEM + more miles
- Sunday – Turkey RaffAl Run?, mah jongg anniversary dinner
Happy Running! How is your running going?