- Monday – My last day in Panama City Beach and I wanted to hit 1000 miles for the year here.
- Tuesday – Back to reality – work and cold weather and a needed rest day to unpack, do laundry, shop etc.
- Wednesday – I decided to go for a run since I wasn’t scheduled for tennis except that I didn’t realize that they didn’t turn the lights on in the Crossings.
- Thursday– Another cold day and I had too much to do so I bailed on my run. (I got spoiled in Fla. The cold is depressing.)
- Friday – Another rest day – a holiday party at work and I hosted Mah Jongg at my house.
- Saturday – Weather is getting colder – the coldest of the year so far and I had an evening 5k.
- Sunday – Annual Holiday Trip to NYC. What a great day!
11 miles done with 3 runs and 4 rest days (Taking a training break, obviously)
- Monday – 4 mile run before tennis
- Tuesday – 3 mile run, dinner with a friend
- Wednesday – rest day, STEM thank you dinner
- Thursday – 4 mile run with Alyssa
- Friday – rest day, Painting party to celebrate mentee’s b-day
- Saturday – 6 mile run, tennis holiday party
- Sunday – rest day
Happy Running! How is your running going?