It’s that time again (or maybe I’m a little early.) Time to get things off my chest with Marcia’s Runfessions at Marcia’s Healthy Slice…
Last Runfession of 2016!!
Holiday celebrations have seem to have taken over my life. Last week, it was EVERY single night!! And it is still continuing for many more nights to come….
I could decline some of those invitations but ’tis the season…, right?
It wouldn’t be so bad if I were training and not slacking off on my runs!!!!!!!!!
I have forgotten how to dress for winter. I hate to be warm so I cannot overdress. There’s that balance between sweating and freezing. I haven’t found it yet.
2016 isn’t over and I trying to figure out half marathons for 2017. I may have even already picked one for the fall already.
Anyone running these? Any invitations??
- Treasure Coast – March 5, 2017 – Stuart, FL
- Shape Women’s – April 30, 2017 – NYC
- Steel Rail – May 21, 2017 – Adams, MA
- Wineglass – October 1, 2017 – Corning, NY
- I need a Nov/Dec one in someplace warm!!!
I am reliving through texts and my wine glass our #HoLottaFun weekend. I am hoping that we can all meet up again in 2017 to run another race.
I may have bought more gifts for myself than others when holiday shopping this year.
- new running shoes & crocs in Florida (both on sale)
- 2 tanks on sale at Old Navy
- capris/skirt from Skirt Sports (see below:)
I have also participated in several gift exchanges. At one party, I won $33 in scratch off tickets (woo hoo!)and at another a pair of homemade mittens. Still anxiously awaiting my Skirt Sports Secret Santa gift…
Happy Running! Anything to Runfess?