- Monday – Another cold day and I was glad that it was a rest day. Played tennis (indoors) in the evening and then finished my Christmas shopping.
- Tuesday – Had another holiday work gathering with lots of food. Went for a lunchtime walk (around the outdoor shopping plaza – my nature trail is ice covered) and then after work, I met Alyssa for a run through the lights in the park. It was freezing but still nice to catch up since we hadn’t run together in weeks.
- Wednesday – Believe it or not, I went to the gym. I met my former co-worker there and then we went out to dinner.
- Thursday– The day started out snowy but then it warmed up and I had a nice evening run. Even ran one of my miles with two speedy ARE runners.
- Friday – A scheduled rest day. A walk at lunch and then spent the evening home wrapping gifts.
- Saturday – I had to wait until the sleet/freezing rain stopped to get in my run (but not enough time to get the whole run in.)
Then we went to a Christmas Party hosted by one of our boating friends.
Of course, it was also the first night of Chanukah.
- Sunday – continued the run that I began the day before heading to my MIL’s to have dinner with family.
16 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days
- Monday – rest day, dinner and movie with BFF
- Tuesday – 3 mile run, tennis, dinner out
- Wednesday –4 mile run
- Thursday – rest day, hair appt
- Friday – 3-4 mile run, mah jongg
- Saturday – rest day, NYE celebrating
- Sunday – 3.5 mile race + 3 more
Happy Running! How is your running going?