Guess what? I was provided with two free race entries from the race organizers.
Unfortunately I am not able to go.
So I am giving the race entries away.
That means two of my readers will get the opportunity to run the Utah Valley Half Marathon (or any of the race distances -marathon, half marathon, or 10k) on June 10, 2017 for FREE.
Click here for your chance to win an entry.
A few facts about this race:
- The Utah Valley Marathon was named a TOP 10 race in America by Runner’s World Magazine in 2014.
- They are giving out a nice race jacket instead of a shirt this year due to this being their 10 year anniversary.
- The race has a super fast downhill course (BQ).
- Finishers will receive very large race medals.
- And the scenery will be amazing!
Doesn’t this race sound awesome? I am so bummed that I cannot go.
The Giveaway Details
Doesn’t cost anything to enter and you have until Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 11:59 pm (Eastern Time) to enter. The two winners will be selected by Rafflecopter on Thursday, February 16, 2017.
I will provide the code for the winners’ free entry.
If you don’t win and you still want to run this race, you can use the code dc15 to save 15% off the price of any of the distances.
Good luck! And if you run this race, please post lots of pictures so I can drool.