- Monday – Tonight was my first Freihofer Challenge Group run. It was fun to see everyone from last year’s advanced group. We hugged and chatted and then just ran 30 minutes easy.
- Tuesday – I don’t usually run three days in a row, but an arctic chill was forecast so I ran a quick one near work before tennis 🎾
- Wednesday – Spring but felt like winter…9 windchill!!!
- Thursday – I met Alyssa for a run at the Crossings. As usual it was good one.
- Friday – I had planned on a short run but it was damp and rainy so I went to the gym and activated my free 6 month membership.
- Saturday – I went to the gym for an evaluation, had an orientation and actually used the machines. I have no elaborate plans for working out but I am going to try to use the machine 2x a week. We’ll see.
In the afternoon, I went to the movies with friends (instead of the Hot Yoga fundraiser for STEM.)
Afterward, we got pizza (another fundraiser for STEM.)
- Sunday – I ran the Shamrock Shuffle race today. The rain held off until after the race:) and it was a fun 5 miler. I even won 3rd in my age group.
After the race, though I didn’t feel like it, I ran 4 more miles so I could get in 9 for the day. And in the rain.
I celebrated my successful running day with some wine out with a friend. (No need for a reason for wine actually.)
5 more weeks to go!!
21 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days
- Monday – FRW Training Group Run (4 miles)
- Tuesday – rest day, tennis
- Wednesday – 3 miles, dinner with the tennis ladies
- Thursday – 6 miles (with Alyssa?)
- Friday – rest day, mah jongg chez moi
- Saturday – rest day, gym?
- Sunday – Delmar Dash race + 5 more miles
Happy Running! How is your running going? How is your running weather?