- Monday – Tonight was the third Freihofer Challenge Group run. We ran 4 miles with 5 one minute strides in the mix. Holy Moley! My legs did not like that. But my back pain is gone. Go figure.
- Tuesday – A rainy day but a rest day. After work, I went to hear Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor speak. What an amazing lady!!
- Wednesday – A nice running day so Alyssa and I met again at the Crossings for a run.
- Thursday – Another rainy day. I bailed on my run but went to the gym instead.
- Friday – A scheduled rest day and a stressful day at work followed by an evening with the mah jongg ladies.
- Saturday – Today I ran the Bacon Hill Bonanza 5k. It was so so windy and cold or at least it felt that way. But I ran a decent race and won my age group.
I was too cold to run more so I left and then changed my mind and stopped at the Zim Smith Trail. My legs were tired and it was one of my worst long runs. I walked. A lot. And finally gave up after 7 pathetic miles.
- Sunday – Rest day #4 but a busy day. I even managed to get to the gym for the 2nd time this week.
3 more weeks to go!!
20 miles done with 3 runs and 4 rest days
- Monday – FRW Training Group Run (4 miles), Mah jongg Seder
- Tuesday – 4 miles
- Wednesday – rest day, gym, STEM group run (week 1, day 2 of Couch to 5k)
- Thursday – 6 miles with Alyssa
- Friday – rest day, hair appt, mah jongg
- Saturday – Code Blue 8K race + 7 more
- Sunday – rest day, gym?, TAXES!!
Happy Running! How is your running going? How is your running weather?