- Monday – Another rainy day. I decided to test out the treadmill at the gym. I planned on 4 miles but I barely made it 2. I hated every second.
- Tuesday – Rain again! I had to travel to Liverpool, NY for work. After I set up, I had hoped to find a running route. But nope, had to settle for 2 sweaty miles on the mill.
- Wednesday – Stuck indoors at work and the rain had finally stopped. Although I was exhausted, I decided I had to run because it was Global Running Day. And I did!
- Thursday – Back home and I got to run with Alyssa after work. I hadn’t seen her since her marathon so there was a lot to catch up on.
- Friday – Just work followed by a trip to gym on a needed rest day before my weekly mah jongg game.
- Saturday – I had planned to rest and go boating but changed my mind and went for a run and then stayed home to garden. All that rain has made those weeds grow….
- Sunday – Today I ran the Run for Help 5k as part of mentoring the STEM running group. It was brutally hot and humid but it is always such a rewarding experience helping runners run their first 5k and seeing runners from past STEM groups continue to run.
I didn’t even stay around to get my age group award. I jetted up north to spend the day on the lake with the hubby.
We ended the day with dinner out with friends.
21 miles done with 6 runs and 1 rest day (3 of those runs were only 2 miles)
- Monday – rest, hiking
- Tuesday – rest, tennis
- Wednesday – 3 miles
- Thursday – 4 miles with Alyssa, mall walk with BFF
- Friday – rest, gym, mah jongg
- Saturday – 5K race plus 6 miles
- Sunday – rest, boating
Happy Running! How is your running going?