- Monday – Though I ran on Sunday, I wasn’t sure if I would get any more runs in for the rest of the week so I ran from work, around UAlbany and back before meeting an old friend for dinner and drinks.
- Tuesday – Off to Rochester for work (4 hr drive). I didn’t think I’d have time to run. But when there’s a will, there’s a way. I asked around the hotel and found my way to the Erie Canal. Loved the run. Wish I had more time but had to meet someone for dinner.
- Wednesday – Worked all day and then drove home (in the rain). A tiring rest day.
- Thursday – Another rainy day. I went to the gym after work. When I was finished, it had stopped raining so I went for a quick run before it started raining again.
- Friday – Of course, the day started out raining but it was a scheduled rest day. Played mah jongg in the evening.
- Saturday – Decided to get in a run on my way up to (Chestertown) Schroon River to spend the weekend with my tennis friends.
- Sunday – Some of the tennis ladies left and others arrived. We had another great day of tennis and hanging out by the river.
17.5 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days
- Monday – 3 mile run, hiking
- Tuesday – rest, visit to Chihully exhibit at NYBG
- Wednesday – 4 mile run with Alyssa
- Thursday – 4 mile run
- Friday – rest, mah jongg
- Saturday – 5k race + more miles, party
- Sunday – rest, maj jongg party at Schroon River
This week’s guest host is Christine @ Into the Glimmer
Happy Running! How is your running going?