- Monday – Off to NYC for work. Staying in Manhattan but working in Queens does complicate things at least on the running front. But today I was able to run. 3 days of rest does a body good because I felt like I could run forever.
- Tuesday – It rained on and off all day. I worked so I didn’t care. Because of the weather, I hadn’t planned to run and went out to dinner with co-workers instead. But of course, the rain stopped and I wish I had run.
- Wednesday – After work, I quickly changed my clothes and headed toward the East River. Perfect in every way.
- Thursday – Last day in NYC. Had to run, right? So after work I hopped the subway to Central Park. Ran around the park and ended with some retail therapy.
- Friday – Work and then the train home. Too pooped to run anyway.
- Saturday – Had 12 on the schedule Didn’t want to run alone so met up with some of the Wineglass group early early. I wound up running a speedy 10 Miles with Alyssa and then joined everyone else for breakfast.
I spent the rest of the day at Ellms Family Farm with Amanda and the kids.
- Sunday – just catching up on everything neglected all week including rest. Ended the day with dinner and drinks out with the hubby and two friends.
27 miles done.
- Monday – 3 miles with Alyssa and Jeri, Mall walk with bff
- Tuesday – drive to Rochester, 4 miles
- Wednesday – rest, after work drive to Liverpool
- Thursday – 4 miles in Liverpool
- Friday – 2 miles in Liverpool??, drive home
- Saturday – 8-12 Mile Run
- Sunday – rest, mah jongg anniversary dinner
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Please share.