Last week –
- Monday –Not liking this COLD WINDY weather. It was a struggle to get motivated to bundle up and run.
- Tuesday – It was a lot warmer (20 degrees warmer) but I was scheduled to play tennis. What did I do? I ran a bit near where I play tennis and then rushed to tennis.
- Wednesday – Too much to do to run and besides I had two races to run the next day.
- Thursday – Today I ran the Troy Turkey Trot 10k and then when I was done I ran the Troy Turkey Trot 5k (cuz that’s how I roll.) Neither was a PR but faster than last year so I am happy. You can read my recap here.
- Friday – Yes, I had to work on this Black Friday. I hosted mah jongg at my house in the evening which meant that I cleaned and bought snacks.
- Saturday – It was long run Saturday with the Wineglass ladies. But since I ran 9.3 miles on Thursday, I opted to run short. The best part was gathering for breakfast afterward. Glad my new running buddies like to eat.
Probably should have run more since in addition to breakfast out, I went out to dinner with friends.
- Sunday – A leisurely (which is a rare one for me) day. Decluttered some closets and binge watched This is Us.
Next Week –
- Monday – 4 mile run
- Tuesday – rest, tennis
- Wednesday – train to NYC, 3 mile run?
- Thursday – work in NYC, 3 mile run?
- Friday – rest, work in NYC, train home
- Saturday – 6 mile run or volunteer 5k with STEM
- Sunday – or HMRRC Winter Series #1 (3M or 15k), Paint & Sip with mentee, Amanda (B-day present)
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Please share.