So I unpacked my bags from my trip to NYC, packed my bags to go to Liverpool for work, unpacked those bags and then packed AGAIN to go on my big trip to France.
- Monday – My Turkey Trot Training Group run (that I missed last Mon and will miss the next two Mondays) was scheduled for tonight. But it was raining and I wanted to upgrade my phone (before my trip) so I bailed and instead walked around the mall with my BFF.
- Tuesday – Another rainy day. I drove to Liverpool for work and the rain stopped when I got there. So I went for a run. It was a strugglefest – I was too tired…too hungry… and it was too HUMID (96%) and I was overdressed.
It was still too early for dinner so I decided to explore and I finally found a way to the other side of the lake.
As soon as I got in my car, it started to rain again. Phew!
- Wednesday – Finally a day without rain. As usual, I decided to squeeze in a short run before driving home. What a difference a day made. Less humidity and a new route – the west side of lake. I can’t believe it took me so long to find this trail. I loved it!!
- Thursday – Rest day because I needed a haircut before my trip.
- Friday – Only a short run after work because I needed to PACK for a my trip to France. I even skipped mah jongg.
- Saturday – A Sole Sisters 8 mile run before a drive to JFK airport and a long flight to Paris.
- Sunday – We arrived in Paris…Jet Lagged but excited. A rainy, cloudy day so I dragged myself to visit the Fondation Luis Vuitton, had out first dinner in Paris and then night view of the Eiffel Tower. Great way to start a vacation.
This Coming Week –
- Monday – 3 miles (in Paris hopefully with Karen), train to Sanguinet
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 3-4 miles (in Sanguinet and the surrounding area. Optimistic about getting in a run each day…)
- Friday – rest day, train to Paris
- Saturday – rest day, pick up race packet
- Sunday – Les 20km de Paris race
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Any big races on the horizon? Please share.