- Monday– I squeezed in a short walk at work and then after work, went to my 7th Troy Turkey Trot training group run. We changed our meeting spot from hilly Prospect to the State Office Campus because it was getting too dark to run in the park. But only 3 people showed up for my group. Nowhere to hide, my coach made me run fast (so fast, I almost puked LOL). I cooled down with a walk around the mall with my BFF.
- Tuesday – Just a normal work day with a lunchtime walk and since I wasn’t schedule for my usual tennis after work, I did a nice easy 3 mile run. Had to take advantage of this nice weather (70 degrees in Nov?)
- Wednesday – The weather has been so nice. I took a walk during work and after work, I ran 3 miles with my STEM client. We ran at UAlbany this week since there were no lights at our other location. It was so warm that I ran in a tee shirt!!
- Thursday – Had a busy work day but sneaked out at lunch for a 3 mile run. It was supposed to be a rest day but it was so warm that I had to do it. After work, I went to visit a friend that I haven’t seen in a while.
- Friday – After 4 days in a row of running, I decided to take 2 days off. Besides, there was rain in the forecast. But between the raindrops, the sun came out and I took a Starbucks walk. I spent the evening playing maj jongg.
- Saturday – I got up early to proctor the MPREs at work. Afterwards, I drove to pickup my race packet for the Stockade-athon. Frank Shorter was there and it was a thrill to meet him. The rest of the day was filled with errands and carb loading.
- Sunday – I ran the Stockadeathon 15K race. It was my 2nd time running the new course. It was fun since I knew a lot of runners there. And I got a PR – so surprised!! That evening, we celebrated our 7th year of mah jongg with an anniversary dinner.
22.4 miles done with 5 runs and 2 rest days.
This Week: (3 weeks until Half Marathon)
- Monday- 3 mile run (with the Turkey Trot Training group)
- Tuesday – tennis
- Wednesday – DAY OFF. 3 mile run with my STEM client
- Thursday – 4 mile run
- Friday – mah jongg
- Saturday – 10 – 11 mile run
- Sunday – day in NYC (with the hubby to see Lord of the Dance on Broadway)
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?