- Monday – Got up early and went to a short run/walk around the G’s community (in Jupiter, FL).
Then G & I walked along the beach (windy, cloudy but no rain), visited a turtle refuge and a thrift shop.
After a late lunch, G drove me to the airport in West Palm.
- Tuesday – Played 1 1/2 hours of tennis after work followed by dinner out.
- Wednesday – Planned to run before work but it was raining. So after work, I could have gone to yoga or see tennis great, Venus Williams at UAlbany but instead I chose to run. Afterwards went to the mall to do some holiday shopping.
- Thursday – Ran after work and then met my bff for a walk around the mall.
- Friday – Just a work day and then mah jongg in the evening.
- Saturday – Ran a 5k race close to my house. After the race, I ran some more miles on the nearby (unpaved) rail trail for a total of 10 for the day. The weather was perfect. I didn’t want to stop running. The rest of the day was filled with errands and catching up on the housework that I didn’t do last weekend.
- Sunday – Annual holiday visit to NYC with friends. After we arrived by bus, we walked to a restaurant to have brunch. Then continued our walking to see more of the holiday decorations. Next we took a 2 hour walking food tour of Greenwich Village followed by more of NYC by night around the Rockefeller Center area before heading home by train. Long, tiring (24k steps) but fun day.
This Week: (7 weeks until Half Marathon #17)
- Monday – 3 miles, dinner out with a co-worker
- Tuesday – tennis
- Wednesday – 2 miles after work, yoga
- Thursday – 4 miles after work
- Friday – rest, mah jongg
- Saturday – 5k night race
- Sunday – 5 miles, dinner & movie for bff’s b-day
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?