This week, the topic is: Winter Fitness Rants
I have many but I’ll limit it to FIVE:
- It takes so friggin’ long to get dressed to run outside!! Shirt, vest, jacket, tights, two pairs of socks, gloves, hat, etc.
2. And you look fatter wearing all those layers. No arguing that winter running clothes are sexy.
3. There’s nowhere safe to run. All my favorite paths are covered with ice or snow or both.
4. There aren’t races every weekend. Just ONE real race in February. I am going through withdrawal.
5. I don’t own a treadmill so I have to run in the cold, wind, ice and snow. Wah…wah…wah. Poor me!!
Happy Running! Any more complaints that you can add to my list?