- Monday – I had the day off and I planned to run. But I changed my mind and decided to spend Sunday night on our boat and do some hiking the next morning.
First I planned to hike Thomas and Cat Mountains. But it was too hot humid and buggy so I skipped Cat.
- Tuesday – after a long day at work, it was brutally warm and humid so I decided to skip my run and just play tennis outdoors. It was fun and we got two sets in before the rain. Then we went out for pizza.
- Wednesday – another long stressful work day but finally a run after two days off.
- Thursday – Another warm humid day and I got to run with Alysa which is always a good thing. We decided on the Corning Bike trail for a change of pace. Things were great until it started to pour. Just made us run faster.
Afterward I met my bff for a walk in the mall.
- Friday – A scheduled rest day (and a rainy one) with a trip to the gym before my weekly mah Jong game.
- Saturday – Today I ran the Whipple City 5k race which was a new race for me. There were quite a few to choose from but I had heard about this one and two of my running group friends were doing it. It was fun although the humidity almost killed me.
Afterward 2 cups of chocolate milk and 2 donuts, I headed to Saratoga Spa State Park with the intention of running 6 miles. My legs said no way so I ran and walked about 5.
- Sunday – I spent Fathers Day with the hubby up on the lake. We went out on our friend’s new bigger boat rather than ours. And I got a surprise when I found out that my college roommate and her husband were in the area for a wedding. Great day.
15 miles done with 3 runs and 4 rest days
- Monday – run in NYC?
- Tuesday – run in NYC?
- Wednesday – run in NYC?
- Thursday – rest, hair appt
- Friday – 3 miles, mah jongg
- Saturday – rest, gym, errands, nails
- Sunday – 10 mile race, boating
This week’s guest host is the lovely Tara @ Run and Live Happy.